You do! A good Drip video doesn't have to be fancy. It should introduce you as a creator, as well as the work you make. We also recommend explaining a little about what Drip is and why people's support will be meaningful to you. Keep it short and direct — two minutes or less is good! — and, most importantly, straight from the heart.
Articles in this section
- What are Drip creator requirements?
- What is the founding period for a Drip?
- What should my subscription tier rewards be?
- How can I be invited to be a Drip creator?
- Can I change my profile name?
- Can I change my Drip URL?
- Can I be in more than 1 category?
- What is the short description? What is the long description?
- What are Drip’s payment options?
- What are Drip’s media requirements?