Drip creation is currently available to individuals in the US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the Netherlands, Denmark, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Austria, Belgium, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Hong Kong, Singapore, Mexico, and Japan who meet the requirements below.
- You are 18 years of age or older.*
- You are a permanent resident of one of the above listed eligible countries.
- You are creating a Drip in your own name, or on behalf of a registered legal entity with which you are affiliated.
- You have an address, bank account, and government-issued ID based in the country that you're creating a project in.**
- If running your Drip as an individual, the linked bank account must belong to the person who verified their identity for your project.
- You have a major credit or debit card.***
**Citizens of the E.U. are welcome to use a government-issued ID from any E.U. country (such as an E.U. passport, etc.). Note: your project must be run in an E.U. country that is eligible on Kickstarter.
***Citizens of Canada must have a major credit card.